糟糕!! Zao Gao: Taiwan, ICLP and You

A blog devoted to all things ICLP students might think is interesting and some Taiwan stuff thrown in...Not spell-checked since 2006!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

My car is my karaoke booth

Am I the only white girl speeding around the beltway screaming along with 阿信 (lead singer of 五月天, the hottie in the red shirt) and LeeHom? Possibly. But the radio just isn't doing it for me. What is with that "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree" song? Didn't we all get over it months ago after Katherine McPhee's cover on Idol? Why is it still on the radio? C'mon people. I was halfway around the world, and I still feel like this song has been overplayed. So I'm sticking with my Taiwanese pop. Look at the passion in this picture! Look at his perfect rock star lunge! Be amazed by how close I was ('props' to my roommate for providing the tickets)! I don't remember what song he was singing at this point, so I choose to believe that it was 温柔, and that at this moment he was belting out my favorite part of the song, when he sings 我給你自由- 我給你自由-我給你自由-我給你自由-我給你全部全部全部全部自由. . . It's powerful.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger 白安傑 said…

    i just pre-ordered Jay Chou's latest release, god help me.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger 凱珊 said…

    You have a serious problem.

    Alright, I have to ask- where can you pre-order Taiwanese cds from America?

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger 凱珊 said…

    I just checked Amazon, and they have Leehom's new cd, but the one disc costs an outrageous $41.99. That's just excessive. I'm glad I stocked up before leaving Taipei.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger 白安傑 said…

    yes asia has free shipping to US--haven't got the stuff yet but the site looks professional enough...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home